It is finally my favorite season and I couldn’t be more excited! Besides the fact that fall is the season that holds Halloween, Thanksgiving, and my wedding anniversary – it is also the best season for food (in my opinion). All of those rich and creamy dishes, warming soups, and desserts full of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Not to mention a cozy cocktail or two😉.
Here are a few recipes I cannot wait to make this season…
- Let’s start with a cocktail. I can’t wait to try this take on an old fashioned. It sounds amazing!
- For dinner I am definitely trying this new to me recipe – and remaking this old favorite recipe.
- Not only do these cinnamon rolls look yummy, they sound super easy as well. Perfect for a fall breakfast treat.
- It’s not fall until you have a cider donut. I am trying this recipe soon.
- We can’t forget about a snack to go with that apple butter old fashioned. This brussel sprout recipe sounds perfect.
- BONUS! I couldn’t not share my recipe for warm spiced cider. It’s always a crowd pleaser!
If you are looking for more recipe ideas, head over to my Pinterest boards for more of my favorite things.