Happy Friday everyone!
This week I have taken inventory of my closet to see what items I’ll be wearing this season, and what key pieces I’m missing.
Here’s what I’ll be adding…
- Black Turtleneck Sweater – I have a few mid length skirts that I think this one will be perfect for. I will also be wearing it with the pants that are next on the list.
- Gray Pleated Trousers – These are so versatile. You can dress them up with heels or wear them casual with sneakers (and that black turtleneck sweater).
- White Button Down Shirt – A wardrobe staple that I am somehow missing right now.
- Long Shorts – I am in love with these. Perfect with a pair of tall boots – or heels if you’re feeling fancy.
- Camel Coat – Another staple item. I wore my old one out and haven’t had one in a few years. It’s time I replace it, and you can’t beat the price.
If you’re looking for more outfit inspiration, check out my Pinterest board.
Enjoy your weekend!!