Do you ever find yourself drawn to certain color combinations for your wardrobe? I know I do. I’ll go through phases that can last from a week to as long as a month.
This just happened to me the other day. I was getting dressed and decided on an all black outfit (imagine that). But, I was going to pair it with brown sandals and a brown bag. And the next thing you know, I was making mental notes of every piece of black clothing and brown accessory I own, creating outfits to wear for the next few weeks. I love when this happens. I just gained a bunch of new outfits without spending money!
So, today I thought it would be fun to do a little window shopping and create five all black looks paired with all brown accessories that will take you from work to weekend. Let it provide you with the inspiration to raid your closet and recreate what you love, no money required.
Lets get started…
- Summer Sundress – The buttons on this dress make it! Pair it with these sandals and this bag for an outfit that will keep you as cool as it looks.
- Casual Weekend – On the rare occasion that it isn’t a million degrees outside during August, I like to switch it up with pants. Light and airy of course. I like this pair. Add a soft cotton tank top and comfy sandals that will take you anywhere you want to go. Don’t forget to add the bag from look #1.
- Play Dress Up – If your weekend involves a night out then you need this dress. I just got it and let me tell you – it is really comfortable, lightweight, and looks great on. Add this pair of heels in the color toast and some fun earrings.
- Get To Work – Boo work. If you have to go, you may as well have fun getting dressed. I will always love a simple shift dress. Pair it with a classic pair of heels with a fun twist and a structured tote for a chic yet professional look.
- Beach Day – This swimsuit, this black tunic as a cover up, and these leopard print sandals make for one chic beach look. Add a pair of tortoise shell sunglasses to finish off your look.
What are your favorite color combos to wear? Let me know in the comments. I would love to hear.
Happy Friday everyone!!