I feel like I always do wishlists but never really share the things I actually use and love daily. So, here are a few of my current favorites…
- This haircare line. I’ve been really trying to clean up my beauty routine. This line has up to 98% plant based and naturally derived ingredients. I use the shampoo, conditioner, Remedy leave-in, Rosehip balm, and Glow serum (if you were wondering).
- Sweet grass hydrosol. It clears the air and smells so good! Growing up my sister played soccer and the scent reminds me of how the aired smelled at the field. Love it!
- This deodorant. The lavender & rose scent is my favorite. Again, I’ve been cleaning up the products I use. I tried this at the beginning of summer. I figured no better time to test it than during hot and humid weather, am I right? I am happy to report that it works great.
- My NutriBullet. My husband bought this for me for my birthday last year (I know that sounds weird, but I REALLY wanted it) and it is awesome! Right now I am loving a blend of spinach, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, ginger, hemp seeds, and ashwagandha. So much better than using a blender for juices. It cleans so easy!
- This mascara. I wear less makeup in the summer, and this mascara is perfect to keep your lashes looking more natural. It gives them just enough tint and length to make them noticeable without them looking too obvious. When this is finished I am definitely switching to this one. It has a way more dramatic effect – which is what I usually want. Again, both are pretty clean. If you need any help in finding clean products, I recommend this app. It’s not perfect, as it doesn’t have every single product out there, but it is super helpful.
Happy Friday everyone!!