One of the things I was most surprised at when I learned about the benefits of Patchouli was that it is great for your immune system.
Patchoulol, the main chemical component in Patchouli, has been shown to be active against strains of the flu virus. It has antibacterial, antiviral, and immune stimulating properties; making Patchouli oil a great option when fighting off colds and flu.
Benefits of Patchouli for fighting colds and flu…
- Reduces pain and inflammation – which is beneficial in easing any body aches and pains you may have.
- Kills infections – both bacterial and viral.
- It is a cooling oil – which can help bring down your body temperature if fever is present.
- Immune stimulant – which will help boost the function of your immune system, in turn helping your body fight any illness more efficiently.
Another key thing to consider when helping fight, treat, or recover from any type of illness is your emotional wellbeing. Being sick is stressful not only to your physical body but emotionally as well. Patchouli will reduce any stress or anxiety you may feel. It can help you to relax, making it easier on your body to recover fully.
Here is a quick and easy recipe that will provide the comfort and care you need.
This blend will…
- Soothe muscle aches and pains.
- Stimulate and support immune function.
- Calm and soothe emotions.
- Promote a more restful sleep.
*If you don’t care for using jojoba oil as a carrier you can substitute with unscented lotion.
Being sick is the worst and I hope you never have to use this, but if you do, know that this blend is here to help.
The information provided here is intended for educational purposes only. it is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Any information should not be taken as individual medical advice. Please consult a physician with questions regarding any medical condition.