In honor of my birthday month – here are five things I have on my August wishlist – hint, hint😉.
- Vintage Patchouli Oil: I have never had aged patchouli oil and I am curious to see how the scent compares.
- This jumpsuit: I love the polished look of this jumpsuit. Throw on a pair of cute shoes and jewelry and you have an easy and chic outfit.
- Leather Tote: I have a very old tote that I love and it is slowly falling apart. This would make a nice replacement. I love the versatile cognac color.
- Non-Toxic beauty line: I think we all know by now that I love makeup. I always have and always will. I’ve been searching for a non toxic line and so far I am loving these products (their mascara is awesome). My goal is to swap everything out by the end of the month…
- Botanical skin care course: I have been playing around with making my own skincare. I have been using everything for a few weeks now and I am loving it (so is my skin)! But, I would love to expand my knowledge and I think this course is the perfect place to start. I don’t think it will happen this month as I am trying to finish up my aromatherapy certification, but it is on my radar!
Happy Friday everyone!!