My must haves for the perfect evening in…
- I love soft lighting at night. Usually that involves a lot of candlelight. These beeswax candles create a warm and cozy environment perfect to set the tone for your evening of de-stressing.
- I think this is the coolest oil diffuser! It’s pricey, but I love the idea of going to sleep with one blend and waking with another. Can we justify the price with the fact that it is also a clock? HA! Speaking of blends… Add equal drops of Juniper Berry, Lavender, and Clary Sage to your diffuser for the ultimate de-stress blend.
- I try to wind down every night doing a bit of reading. I have always wanted to read this book but never got around to it for some reason. (I guess I wasn’t ready?) It’s on the top of my wishlist, and my birthday is coming up… hint, hint.
- A cup of lemon balm tea will not only ease any tension you may be feeling, but also helps aid digestion. Fun fact: Lemon balm is the same plant where the essential oil known as Melissa comes from, which is excellent for helping ease insomnia and a low mood.
- Last but not least (and my favorite part), a beautiful pair of pajamas. I have my eye on this set. Now lets hope they go on sale!