Whether you’re headed for a week long stay on a tropical island, a quick weekend trip to your local beach, or a staycation at home, I have all of the essentials you need to keep cool, and look cool, on your next warm weather vacation…
- An airy dress is my number one essential. This dress is the ultimate vacation dress. The lightweight fabric is perfect for hot, humid weather and packs easily. Don’t forget to pack some delicate bangles like these and these. I love mixing the two styles together. Pile them on, they are really light!
- A simple black swimsuit, like this one, is a must on my packing list. Not only is it super comfortable, but it does double duty as a bodysuit. Throw it on with a breezy maxi skirt, like this, for a chic daytime look.
- We can’t forget about sun protection! I love this tinted sunscreen for my face. It is really lightweight, offers great protection, and has a sheer tint which gives a nice glow. Speaking of the sun… If you happen to get a little too much sun (but I know you won’t, right?), bring along this soothing lavender and aloe gel to calm and cool your skin.
- If your vacation revolves around lots of time outdoors, bring along this roll-on oil. Not only will it help to connect with the grounding energy of the earth, it also doubles as a lightly scented, natural perfume. If you prefer to connect with the soothing, cleansing energy of water, try this blend.
- Last but not least, we can’t forget a versatile bag and hat. This bag can be used as a travel tote, a beach bag, or while shopping for souvenirs. A straw hat, like this one will protect your face while on the beach, at the pool, and during outdoor excursions.