Another month, another recap…
- Eat: I forgot how good arugula is. My Mom made this salad with Easter dinner this year and it was awesome! (Sorry Mom! I couldn’t wait for the recipe so I looked it up, haha).
- Listen: If you are at all interested in past life experiences then you need to listen to this podcast. (If you are interested and have never done a past life regression workshop, I highly recommend it. It’s pretty cool, and a lot of fun!)
- Read: Going along with the podcast episode mentioned above, check out this new book by the episode’s guest. I can’t wait to read it!
- Wear: I banged my knee pretty hard the other day (when am I not doing that, ha) and it has been sore ever since. Walking and bending it has been an issue and I am so over it. Last night I made a blend of Helichrysum and Lavender to put on it, and it felt so much better by bedtime. I will be keeping this on hand for any pain, inflammation, or bruising in the future… Just mix 5 drops of Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) and 5 drops of Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) with 1 ounce of unscented lotion. Apply on the injured area a few times a day, for a day or two. Next time, I think I am going to make it with some jojoba oil in a roll-on bottle for easy application!
- See: Memorial Day marks the unofficial start of summer. If, like me, you live near and love the beach, head there soon to see and enjoy it in all it’s peaceful glory. The summer vacation crowds will be there before you know it!
Thanks for reading.
Now I’m going to go put my leg up, rub some of that lotion on my knee, and start reading my book.