Spring is in full swing and the weather is perfect! What better way to celebrate than with cocktails on your porch or patio?
In honor of this beautiful time of year, I thought it would be fun to do a round up of some floral, herbal, and fruity cocktails.
So, gather up some friends and enjoy this gorgeous weather!
- After professing my love for Lavender yesterday, it’s only fitting that I start with this recipe’s take on the classic Bee’s Knees.
- Next up we have this easy recipe using rose water and raspberries – YUM!
- How refreshing does this rosemary & grapefruit sparkler look?
- This floral fizz sounds like heaven. I’m very intrigued by the IPA syrup…
- I love blackberries and I love hibiscus tea. This recipe combines the two with an unexpected addition of tarragon. I definitely want to try this one!
- This recipe featuring blood orange and basil is simple and has the option of adding gin if you would like, which makes your life as the host or hostess so much easier. One drink, two ways!
If you’re looking for a few more easy cocktail recipes, check these out.
And, if you’re looking for more botanical cocktail recipes, I can’t recommend this beautiful book enough. The flavorful cocktails and lovely illustrations make this the perfect gift for cocktail and garden lovers alike.