I have just realized that between my Instagram and blog posts, this week has turned into a self care theme.
So, today I thought I would share the things I do every single day, that keep me in check with myself. (With the exception of the facial, which can be done once a week).
- I start every morning with a meditation. I use this eye pillow to help me relax deeper.
- If you are looking to go beyond your typical guided meditations, check out this website. The practice is a mix of guided meditations (kind of like hypnosis) and journal writing exercises, that incorporate psychology and neuroscience, to help you uncover your truest self. If you are interested in trying it, click the link I shared and check out “get clarity” under the manifestation category of the menu. (I know it may seem like a stretch, but I have been following her for years and I cannot stress enough how helpful all of her workshops are.)
- If you are familiar with Bach flower essences (or even if you aren’t) you need to check out these flower remedies. They are made in small batches and the website is so easy to follow, helping you to choose the remedy that is right for you.
- I have been using this aromatherapy blend a lot lately. I have always been more of an observer, so in social situations I find myself not able to express myself in the way that I want. It’s a relaxing blend that makes me feel more at ease, which helps me get out of my head and actual say what I want.
- This last one isn’t really a daily ritual, but a weekly one. This step by step facial, which I shared earlier in the week, is relaxing and beneficial to your skin as well.
What are some of your favorite ways to take care of yourself daily? Leave me a comment, I would love to hear!