Oh spring, you make everything so bright and colorful. The sun is shining longer, trees are turning green, and flowers are starting to bloom.
With all of this fresh color inspiration from nature, I thought it would be fun to share some pretty pastel nail colors that are a perfect compliment to this colorful season.
- Pink – CND Vinylux Weekly Polish in Cake Pop.
- Peach – Essie Treat Love & Color in Glowing Strong.
- Lavender – OPI Nail Lacquer in You’re Such a BudaPest.
- Yellow – OPI Infinite Shine in Meet a Boy Cute As Can Be.
- Blue – Morgan Taylor Lacquer in Water Baby.
And one for good luck… I couldn’t leave out a green! Mint Candy Apple by Essie has been a favorite for years.
Here’s to spring and all of the color it brings!